Property Management… Made Easy
Find Quality Howard and Anne Arundel County Property Management at PCF!
Did you know that all Howard County rental homes that are not occupied solely by the owner or owner’s immediate family, as well as those in Prince George’s and Montgomery Counties, require a rental license?
We did. PCF Management, Inc is a Howard and Anne Arundel County property management company with over 25 years experience in Maryland property management. Our professional management team offers quality property management in the following areas: Columbia, Ellicott City, North Laurel, Clarksville, Odenton, Ft Meade, Annapolis, Crofton, Fort Meade, Glen Burnie, Hanover, Jessup, Linthicum, Severn & more. PCF Management is here to ensure that your property is in compliance with all city, county and state licensing and inspections, including lead paint laws.
As part of our residential property management Howard and Anne Arundel County we will also find you the ideal qualified tenant, as well as act as the liaison between you and your tenants. We handle all leasing details, management and maintenance for your property.
No complicated rental license applications and no middle-of the night maintenance calls for you anymore. We handle everything so you don’t have to. You just sit back and collect your check each month.
Our Howard and Anne Arundel County Property Management Services Include:
- 24-hours, seven days a week maintenance service for peace of mind including a 6-month interior and exterior home inspection.
- Tenant selection including screening, credit checks, past rental history, and employment verification.
- Simple fee structure. One set percentage covers it all.
- Marketing and promoting your property through newspaper ads, direct mail, yard and directional signage, and online and e-mail marketing including listing your property on MLS.
- Tenant management including property inspection, lease negotiation and signing, fee collection, move-in walk-through, utilities transfers, evictions, and move out inspections. We do it all for your Howard County rental homes.
- Maximum profitability. Our goal is 100% occupancy, 100% of the time and more money in your pocket.
- Compliance with all city, county, and state licenses, inspections, and lead paint laws for Maryland property management.
- Robust technology which allows you to monitor your property’s finances, receive direct deposit owners draws, and review maintenance requests at any time.
- Ready to sell your home or buy a new one? PCF Management’s sister company, Main Street Realty, offers a full-service brokerage program available to all of our clients. Interested in hiring PCF management to manage your property? Call the Property Management & Leasing office at 410.480.5200.
You’ll wish you found us sooner!